Nominations are now being accepted for our 15th annual Outstanding Women Leaders (OWL) Awards, to be held at the DoubleTree Sacramento Hotel on October 18, 2012.
This is NAWBO-Sacramento Valley’s signature event of the year and we would like you to join us in celebrating this area’s amazing women business owners, women leaders, women volunteers, and area organizations that work towards improving conditions for women in the Sacramento region.
- Woman on the Way Award (Up and coming business owner, less than 5 years in business)
- Woman Innovator Award (Successful business owner in a non-traditional business)
- Luminary Award (An individual/organization lighting the way for others through mentoring/volunteering)
- Executive Woman Award (Senior level corporate woman)
- Achievement Against All Odds (Success despite unfavorable circumstances)
- Vision Award (An organization whose vision provides opportunities for women)
- Wise Woman Award (Business Woman of the Year)