WHEN: Thursday, October 18, 2012 6-9pm
WHERE: Doubletree Hotel Sacramento
2001 Point West Way, Sacramento
SEATS: $59/per member, $69/non-member early-bird pricing UNTIL September 27th.
Regular price: $75 per member, $85/non-member
$500 per table of eight ($450/member discount UNTIL September 27th)
On October 18, 2012 the Sacramento Valley Chapter of NAWBO will celebrate its 15th annual Outstanding Women Leaders(OWL) Awards Banquet at the DoubleTree Sacramento Hotel at 6p.m. Kitty O’Neal, a local radio personality will preside as Mistress of Ceremonies as she has done since the inception of the awards.
This is our signature event of the year and we would like you to join us in support of this event which will honor not only women business owners but also women who are leaders in the business community in the Sacramento region.
Award Categories and Nominations
Nominations are now closed.
The OWL Awards are given to women in a number of categories:
- Woman on the Way Award (Up and coming business owner, less than 5 years in business)
- Woman Innovator Award (Successful business owner in a non-traditional business)
- Luminary Award (An individual/organization lighting the way for others through mentoring/volunteering)
- Executive Woman Award (Senior level corporate woman)
- Achievement Against All Odds (Success despite unfavorable circumstances)
- Vision Award (An organization whose vision provides opportunities for women)
- Wise Woman Award (Business Woman of the Year)
A portion of the proceeds will go to our 2011 VISION Award recipient: Soroptimist International Sacramento. Soroptimists are a worldwide organization for women in management and professions working through service projects to advance human rights and the status of women.
2012 OWL Sponsors